This seminar is targeted at the operators of the systems, however maintenance personnel will also gain useful insight into just how the systems are used and troubleshooting common issues.
This seminar will cover the operation, maintenance and basic troubleshooting for the following products:
- November 6, 2019: Smart System 5/ Smart Turbo
- November 7, 2019: Smart Trac 2/Oracle
- November 5, 2019: Sprint
November 6, 2019
CEM Corporation, 3100 Smith Farm Rd, Matthews, NC 28106
NOTE: The Trac 2 and Oracle training sessions are concurrent sessions. If you would like to attend both, you need to have two people attend, one for the Trac 2 session and one for the Oracle session.
Attend 1 day, 2 days or 3 days, based on applicable product(s). For example:
- Attend November 5 (1 day) if you have a Sprint system only.
- Attend November 6 if you have a SMART system only.
- Attend November 5 and 6 (2 days) if you have a Sprint system and a SMART system.
- Attend November 6 and 7 (2 days) if you have a SMART and a SMART Trac II or Oracle system.
- Attend November 5, 6 and 7 (3 days) if you have a Sprint System, a SMART System and a SMART Trac II or Oracle system.