Plan I includes:
- one (1) free on-site maintenance visit, to be used at your discretion, which includes:
- thorough cleaning of the instrument
- parts verified and replaced if required
- NIST traceable calibrations
- required testing to ensure complete efficiency
- 24-hour telephone troubleshooting support
- guaranteed priority response time when an on-site service visit is required
- 20% discounts on travel, labor and parts after the free maintenance visit
CustomerCare Plus Plan I also offers the opportunity for representatives of your company to attend free-of-charge (travel not included) one of the seminars conducted quarterly on moisture and fat analysis instruments. These seminars are designed to educate operators and in-plant technicians about the operation, application techniques, maintenance and minor repairs of these instruments.
CEM maintains insurance coverage in compliance with applicable state and federal laws covering our employees. We automatically provide a Certificate of Insurance naming your company as Certificate Holder.
Is Plan I the right choice for you and your CEM instrument(s)?
CEM recommends Plan I for extremely low-usage instruments (<50 samples per week), seasonal instruments, low maintenance instruments or instruments used as back-up systems only.